Friendship With Jesus March 1, 2019
We are given a challenge just in time for Lent. All about friendship today. Having friends is important in our life, especially in our spiritual life. When Jesus is our friend one can never go wrong.
We all have social media these days. We have what they call friends on some, yet nothing can beat the actual physical aspect of having friends. These are the people we go to talk about anything going on in our lives. Fr. says, “We should appreciate and work on our friendships and what do you want me to do for you?” Again friendship are important especially having a friend like Jesus. I know I want to be friends with Jesus! How about you? This challenge we are given I’m game if you are? Who will join me in this friendship with Jesus?
#jesus #friends #jesusisfriend #catholic #catholicfaith #christian #catholicchristian

Comments
Post a Comment